Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And So It Begins...

Hello loyal reader(s). Welcome to The Blog. Initially titled "Are You There Blog, It's Me Margaret," and since changed to "Sex Crackers," due to the addition of a contributer. The Sex Crackers are made up of two friends "M" and "C" based in Chicago, just figuring out what life off (more or less) the parents dole is all about. I'll let "C" do her own talking, so for now, its all about me.

Right now I'm watching a "Two-A-Days" marathon and eating chips and salsa. Thats right folks, and all on a week day. Why is my life so luxurious, you ask? I ain't got no job. And sad to say, it IS for lack of trying. As much as I hate being bored, I hate working even more. Enough about that, it bores me just to talk about work!!

I have tons of great girlfriends in Chicago, so our weekends are ALWAYS momentous. Half my friends enjoy the down-to-earth bar scene, while the other half, like to roll big at the clubs. I'm somewhere in the middle. I just like to party.

Come one, come all, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE SEX CRACKERS!

No comments: